Can you Trademark a Font? The simple answer is Yes, in certain circumstances. A font is considered a typeface design,...
- United States Patent and Trademark Office (patent)
- Patent Process
- European Patent Office
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- Google Patent Search
- USPTO Patent Search
- Patent Application Information Retrieval
- USPTO Classification Index
- Espacenet Patent Search
- United States Patent and Trademark Office (trademark)
- Trademark Classification Search
- Trademark Search Strategy
Contacting Accelerate IP through our website or via e-mail does not imply nor create an attorney-client relationship.
Any information sent via e-mail may not be privileged or confidential. The information presented in our website is informational only and should not be construed as legal advice.
Schedule Complimentary Consultation
Latest News & Blog Posts
Is that your sister?
We all have that friend – or many friends – that have done “some modeling.” Let’s say your friend did in fact sit in...
Trademark Office Action Response
So, you have received a trademark office action and need to file a response? Now what? First off determine what type...
The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are, first, hard work; second, stick-to-itiveness; third, common sense.