YOUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
& STARTUP ATTORNEYS
We Help Accelerate Your Business
5.0 Stars on Google Review
Why Entrepreneurs, Startups, Entertainers and Small Businesses Use Accelerate IP
We started Accelerate IP with the main goal to help Entrepreneurs, Startups, Entertainers, and Small Businesses succeed. Because, we are entrepreneurs and inventors like you and have sat on your side of table, we are able use that experience to build sound strategies for your business. Our Patent Attorneys, Trademark Attorneys and Business Attorneys can help you today!
Our Attorneys have worked with Producers and Musicians, helping them protect their movies, films, and music.
In addition, we have created contracts for some big name actors and directors and have work on films that are on LifeTime, Netflix, and ION TV.
The current startups our attorneys are working are:
Our clients come from a variety of industries, such as food and beverage, hospitality, technology and software, toys and gaming, entertainment and production companies, manufacturers and influencers.
We have helped hundreds of Entrepreneurs start and scale their business and have worked with inventors and business owners as they turn their ideas into products and go through the process of protecting their intellectual property.
Whether it’s today, tomorrow or ten years down the road, our team will be there to help you navigate the legal challenges of:
- Starting a Business;
- Patent Law – Protecting your Invention;
- Trademark Law – Protecting your Brand; and
- Progressing your Company.
Call us today to find out how we can help you.
We Work with You to Protect your Business, Ideas and Brands
What makes our firm different is:
- Our Attorneys do not just translate and interpret “legalese”, but listen to and empower our clients.
- We provide you the tools and explain how the law works to help you reach your business strategic goals.
- A sound intellectual property strategy is formed from the very start that will help keep your business safe.
- Accelerate IP can file and create the necessary legal paperwork to protect your business from the start, such as patents, trademarks, business formation, and copyrights.
Not sure what steps to take, call us today to find out how we can help guide you through the maze.
If you are ready to:
Start a new business or scale your current one;
Submit a patent application for your design and/or invention; or
Protect your brand, idea, and original works through copyright or trademark
What We Do
Have an invention, process or product you would like to patent?
- Utility patent applications (provisional and nonprovisional)
- Design patent applications
- International (PCT) applications
- Prior art searches
- Patent licensing
- Freedom to operate opinions
- Nondisclosure agreements
- Patent landscape reports
- Patent assignment agreements
Have a brand, word mark, logo, or slogan you’d like to protect?
- Trademark filings
- Knockout reports
- Licensing agreements
- Office action responses
- Cease and desist letters
- Clearance searches
Ready to start a new business or scale your current business?
- LLC, C-Corp, Non-profit formations
- Obtain EINs
- Operating agreements
- Corporate formation documents
- Founder agreements
- Contract reviews and negotiations
- Multi-member agreements
- Employment and consultant agreements
Are you a director, producer, or musician ?
- Artist producer agreements
- Location agreements
- Crew agreements
- Option agreements
- Writer agreements
- Distribution agreements
- Work for hire agreements
- Minor permission form
We Got You Covered!
WE OFFER FIXED FEES
- Don’t like to pay Attorney’s High Hourly Rates? We get it!
- We want our clients to feel free to contact us without worrying about added fees.
- Our rates are agreed upon in advanced so that there are no surprises.
- Our Fixed Fees include emails and phones call related to your matter.
- Get your legal services without having to worry about surprise legal bills.