YOUR PATENT ATTORNEYS, TRADEMARK ATTORNEYS & BUSINESS ATTORNEYS
We Help Accelerate Your Business
5.0 Stars on Google Review
Why Entrepreneurs, Startups, Entertainers and Small Businesses Use Accelerate IP
Our Patent Attorneys, Trademark Attorneys & Business Attorneys can help you today!
We are Patent, Trademark & Business Attorneys serving clients throughout Arizona and in all 50 states for Patents, Trademarks and Copyrights.
We started Accelerate IP with the main goal to help Entrepreneurs, Startups, Entertainers, and Small Businesses succeed. Because, we are entrepreneurs and inventors like you, we are able use that experience to build sound strategies to help your business.
Our Attorneys have worked with Entrepreneurs, Startups, Businesses Owners, Producers and Musicians, helping them protect their intellectual property and business.
At Accelerate IP when you call our office you talk directly to an attorney and not to a gatekeeper.
Industries our Patent, Trademark & Business Attorneys Serve
Our clients come from a variety of industries, such as:
- Technology and Software;
- Product Development;
- Toys and Gaming;
- Amazon Sellers;
- Influencers; and
We have helped Entrepreneurs and Small Businesses start, protect and scale their business and have worked with inventors and business owners as they turn their ideas into products as they go through protecting their intellectual property.
Whether it’s today, tomorrow or ten years down the road, our team will be there to help you navigate the legal challenges of:
- Starting a Business and then protecting that business;
- Protecting your Invention;
- Protecting your Brand; and
- Protecting your Original Work.
We Work with You to Protect your Business, Ideas and Brands
What makes our firm different is:
- Our Attorneys do not just translate and interpret “legalese”, but listen to and empower our clients;
- We provide you the tools and explain how the law works to help you reach your business and intellectual property goals;
- We you form a sound intellectual property strategy from the very start that will help keep your idea, brand, original work and business safe;
- We create and file the necessary legal paperwork (business formation, patent application, trademark registration, or copyright registration) to protect your business from the start.
Not sure what steps to take, CALL US today to find out how we can help guide you through the maze we call a legal system.
Are you ready to:
What We Do
Have an invention, process or product you would like to patent?
- Utility patent applications (provisional and nonprovisional)
- Design patent applications
- International (PCT) applications
- Prior art searches
- Patent licensing
- Freedom to operate opinions
- Nondisclosure agreements
- Patent landscape reports
- Patent assignment agreements
- Due Diligence
Have a brand, word mark, logo, or slogan you’d like to protect?
- Trademark filings
- Knockout reports
- Licensing agreements
- Office action responses
- Cease and desist letters
- Clearance searches
- Trademark Monitoring
Ready to start a new business or scale your current business?
- LLC, C-Corp,
- Non-profit formations – 501(c)(3)
- Obtain EINs
- Operating agreements
- Corporate formation documents
- Founder agreements
- Contract reviews and negotiations
- Employment and consultant agreements
- Purchase Agreements
Are you an Artist, Author, Director, Producer, or Musician ?
- Copyright filing
- SAG/Artist producer agreements
- Location agreements
- Option agreements
- Crew agreements, Writer agreements
- Distribution agreements
- Work for hire agreements
- DMCA Takedown
We Got You Covered!
WE OFFER FIXED FEES
- Don’t like to pay Attorney’s High Hourly Rates? We get it!
- We want our clients to feel free to contact us without worrying about added fees.
- Our rates are agreed upon in advanced so that there are no surprises.
- Our Fixed Fees include emails and phones call related to your matter.
- Get your legal services without having to worry about surprise legal bills.
AND You will Never talk to a gatekeeper. You will always talk with an Attorney!