The Supreme Court has decided to take up the enablement requirement in Amgen v. Sanofi. A great deal of what we do as...
- United States Patent and Trademark Office (patent)
- Patent Process
- European Patent Office
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- Google Patent Search
- USPTO Patent Search
- Patent Application Information Retrieval
- USPTO Classification Index
- Espacenet Patent Search
- United States Patent and Trademark Office (trademark)
- Trademark Classification Search
- Trademark Search Strategy
Contacting Accelerate IP through our website or via e-mail does not imply nor create an attorney-client relationship.
Any information sent via e-mail may not be privileged or confidential. The information presented in our website is informational only and should not be construed as legal advice.
Schedule Complimentary Consultation
Latest News & Blog Posts
Crumbl Cookie Files Lawsuit
Crumbl Cookie has filed a lawsuit against two growing cookie businesses Dirty Dough and Crave. Crumbl makes several...
Copyright of Art Piece – Who Owns It?
Copyright of Art Piece – Who Owns it? This is a very interesting question when it comes to buying artwork, reselling...
The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are, first, hard work; second, stick-to-itiveness; third, common sense.