Future of the Internet
The internet has been one of the most revolutionary inventions of our time. It allows us to communicate with each other, buy the items we want and much, much more. At the same time, millions of people are still being defrauded by other people throughout the globe and it creates cybersecurity risks and threats that can bring companies to its knees. So, 61 Countries have signed what is called “The Declaration for the Future of the Internet.”
The U.S. Department of State‘s website states that the principles include commitments to:
- “Protect human rights and fundamental freedoms of all people;
- Promote a global Internet that advances the free flow of information;
- Advance inclusive and affordable connectivity so that all people can benefit from the digital economy;
- Promote trust in the global digital ecosystem, including through protection of privacy; and
- Protect and strengthen the multi-stakeholder approach to governance that keeps the Internet running for the benefit of all.”
So What? Why do we even care about the Future of the Internet?
It will be interesting to see what the future holds for this Declaration.
Introduction In the realm of television, certain characters and settings leave an indelible mark on viewers' minds....
Can you Trademark a Font? The simple answer is Yes, in certain circumstances. A font is considered a typeface design,...
We all have that friend – or many friends – that have done “some modeling.” Let’s say your friend did in fact sit in...